Suspension question

How much? Depends on how much you want to upgrade eh? Which depends on your
intended use of the car...how hard to replace? Should be easy enough, with
emphasis on "should be". That depends on how the old one comes off. I've
done three A1s, of twelve struts, one gave me trouble. You'll need an
alignment too, and you usually do strut bearings while it's apart. Potter
has a lot of options, he'll advise you on what's good for your application
if in fact your suspension is shot.
Cathy