[OT] 1990 Jetta, Are you freaking kidding me????!!!

On 7/13/07, Jason F. Snow <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are two brackets, one that is longer and can come off the tranny,
> the other (near the linkage) looks like it is part of the tranny housing
> that is the one that is in the way.

3 bolts (accessible from the passenger's side of the differential
housing) will allow you to remove this bracket.  If you look closely
you'll see which 3 need to come out.  You'll also need to unclip the
gear linkages if you want to remove it from the car.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd