SOT:VW Tests

I was going to pull out the rear seats in mine to lighten it up a bit but my the voice of reason/better judgment, Ellen, told me to keep them in.

  Anyway my cams just put up into another SCCA class, pulling the seats out would hop me up another.

  Cathy it will fully download in the time it would take you to drive to Cincy, so you might just want to wait til June.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  And your Golf would look good lightened up like his too. Ever wonder what they look like dune buggy style? Wonder no more. I have pictures. :)

As for the video, first, let me say that I HATE YOU! But the few seconds
I've downloaded in the last half hour look pretty much like a normal day
around here :P
Cathy
Not worrying at all about what the kid is up to till that TDI is in...