SOT:VW Tests

On 2:15 pm 01/31/07 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Cathy, do you really know what your son is up too?
>
>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83auuj9BDho

Oh, I know exactly what he's up to, it's all over the house, the garage,
the gazebo, the driveway, the Wind tunnel, you name it. It's serious enough
that his 'stang is sitting out in the elements for it. And your Golf would
look good lightened up like his too. Ever wonder what they look like dune
buggy style? Wonder no more. I have pictures. :)

As for the video, first, let me say that I HATE YOU! But the few seconds
I've downloaded in the last half hour look pretty much like a normal day
around here :P
Cathy
Not worrying at all about what the kid is up to till that TDI is in...