SOT:VW Tests

On 5:49 pm 01/31/07 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was going to pull out the rear seats in mine to lighten it up a bit
> but my the voice of reason/better judgment, Ellen, told me to keep them
> in.
>
>   Anyway my cams just put up into another SCCA class, pulling the
> seats out would hop me up another.
>
>   Cathy it will fully download in the time it would take you to drive
> to Cincy, so you might just want to wait til June.

Holy crap those seats are heavy! Worse than my Bug's I think. And I got to
the flying van at the end, and for sure, it is NOT Adam, I mean, where is
LAKE ERIE in this test? Hmmm? No seaweed = not enough testing.
Let me know when you find some real abuse. Till then, I'll be cheering for
the bug in this video. And eyeing up the pile of pea gravel at work,
hehe...what are skid plates for anyway?????
Cathy