VW Racer - Suspension set-up?

I know this thread was about race setups, but I'm really liking the koni
Yellows for a street setup, you can dial them up hard for lively cornering,
and soften them up so my fillings stay in on bumpy roads, and on long
trips. Just thought I'd add that in, I have them on my 79, which certainly
still needs some suspension upgrades besides springs and struts! All in due
time.
Cathy