VW Racer - Suspension set-up?

I rode with Eric at Treffen and all I can say it DAMN, that car handled awesome! Whatever he's running would be the way to go. The only input I have is on my A4 GTI, stock 23mm front sway with a 28mm adjustable rear H&R sway, but now when I jack up the car the entire rear end is off the ground.

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:  Yep, at the Cincy autocross, my car did this:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/n-cincy-2k%2B6/autocross/george/scirocco/images/060603-161915-Z200.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/n-cincy-2k%2B6/autocross/george/scirocco/images/060603-161922-Z200.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/n-cincy-2k%2B6/autocross/george/scirocco/images/060603-163225-Z200.jpg

A short while later, I installed a set of A2 H&R/Neuspeed Race springs
on my car, and now it's so firmly sprung (and dropped 1.5"), there is
almost no body roll at all. I still have fairly tame shocks (new Spax
in front, stock Boges in the rear), and after I adjusted my alignment to
correct for the toe out when I lowered it, it's very planted. I run
stock sway bars front and rear. Last I heard, Eric Person was running
Koni Yellows with no front bar, he seemed to like his setup, he might be
of help, too.
Nate