New 1987 Scirocco 16v owner

--- Eric Singer <myturbo6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Duan,
>
>   Thanks for the reply.  I looked up the timing belt on
> parts4vws,  should I pick up a tensioner as well?  I
> didn't see any motor mounts listed on their site.  Should
> I order from them or else where?

Yeah, do the tensioner at the same time - they have been
known to fail.  Buy from Mike, he's a longtime lister and
Scirocco owner.  You won't be disappointed.

>   I'll keep Cincinnati in mind, who knows, I might do it
> if the car feels good enough.

Excellent!  If Dan Snow takes the same route he did last
year, you'd have someone to caravan with too.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Finding fabulous fares is fun.