New Scirocco design under scrutiny

Hopefully they'll figure out that the line of the hatch is not good, it's
too Golfish, okay, Civicish. Needs to be on an angle more like the
original. And the big open "mouth" on all the new VW/Audi stuff could go
away, they all look like they need a big red doggie tongue hanging out. Do
this guy's Seats and Alpha leave you inspired? Anyway, I have never thought
 that this version was going to be the final one. I'll be hoping this
fellow does good things, it'll be something from this lineup that I buy
next I expect. The Bug's 8 yrs old now, how long I can trust all those
electronics to last?
Cathy