New Scirocco design under scrutiny

GGehrke wrote:
> Doing a little background research and...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Miura#2006_Miura_concept
> If that's any indication, his involvement in the Scirocco
> project would be a good thing.
>
> I still want them to ask me to redesign it :)

Wow. Other then the horrible wheels that is one hot car!

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Miura_2006.jpg>

Very nice lines. Based on this I think he should get involved in the new
Scirocco. From what I've seen so far I am far from impressed.

Unless I see some positive progress on the new Scirocco in the next 18 to
224 months I'll be looking at either a new 2 door Mk5 Rabbit in diesel if
and when it hits the USA or the 2 series BMW.

The new C class Benz
<http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/01/18/034511.html> does NOT do it
for me. It looks too much like the Chrysler 300. :-(

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck