WTB real hatch lock

>   i also just spend almost 400 bucks on tires and it mde the world of
> a differnce but now i find my self going 80 and not relizing it it
> rides really smooth i was vary impressed how much a new set of tires
> changed the handling i took it out driving for about an hour to night
> on some back roads the car does really well for the 350 bucks i paid
> for it

$400 tires on a $350 car seems funny eh? We just got a 2000 TDI Golf last
night, the PO paid WAY more that $350 for it. My son kept telling the guy
to pony up some bucks for tires, and he was too cheap. He now has no car,
as a result of rolling it at about 70 mph. Because of his bald tires. He's
lucky that the good folks at VW engineered a good car, this thing's a mess
and the guy walked away. So you did a good thing. I doubt our cars would
roll so well, and we sure don't want to find that out!
Cathy