WTB real hatch lock

i was wondering if any of you have the rear lock that you might want to sell
  it has been leaking and it never worked someone tried to steal the car and stuck a screw driver through it so i need a new one

  also im had a little sucsess tinkering with my car today i got the mfa to work but not all the functions work i was wondering if you guys knew how to get them to work only the oil temp and the time seem to work any help would be greatly appericated

  i also just spend almost 400 bucks on tires and it mde the world of a differnce but now i find my self going 80 and not relizing it it rides really smooth i was vary impressed how much a new set of tires changed the handling i took it out driving for about an hour to night on some back roads the car does really well for the 350 bucks i paid for it