WTB real hatch lock

well i got a really good deal ill go and take some pics of the intioror  and the engine bay and tell me i didnt get a good deal so 400 bucks on tires isnt bad the guy that i got it from basicaly gave it away it has absolutly no rust at all it had been garaged by the first owner but the second owner is the one that didnt gargae it but he did tarp it here are the pics

  ttp://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r280/subawrxsti/100_1006.jpg
  http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r280/subawrxsti/100_1004.jpg
  http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r280/subawrxsti/100_1008.jpg
C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> i also just spend almost 400 bucks on tires and it mde the world of
> a differnce but now i find my self going 80 and not relizing it it
> rides really smooth i was vary impressed how much a new set of tires
> changed the handling i took it out driving for about an hour to night
> on some back roads the car does really well for the 350 bucks i paid
> for it

$400 tires on a $350 car seems funny eh? We just got a 2000 TDI Golf last
night, the PO paid WAY more that $350 for it. My son kept telling the guy
to pony up some bucks for tires, and he was too cheap. He now has no car,
as a result of rolling it at about 70 mph. Because of his bald tires. He's
lucky that the good folks at VW engineered a good car, this thing's a mess
and the guy walked away. So you did a good thing. I doubt our cars would
roll so well, and we sure don't want to find that out!
Cathy

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.