  From: C Boyko
  To: Mike Smith
  Cc: bmcgarvey@gmail.com ; scirocco16vr32@gmail.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 07:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Canadians, me and Cincy

  On 1:03 am 01/13/07 "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
  > I'm sorry, I thought that was San Juan.
  >
  > On 1/12/07, Brian McGarvey <bmcgarvey@gmail.com> wrote:
  > >  Hey..
  > >  I'snt Alberta the capital of the 51st state?
  > >  Bigmac..

  Well, since none of the other Canadians feel like setting the record
  straight, Alberta is bigger than many of your states. It's not a city :).
  It'd be like saying that Texas should be the capitol of our new southern
  province (the province previously known as the US). Better check your
  pockets, we're watching you now, eh?
  Cathy