  From: David Winchell, II
  To: 'raveracer77' ; 'Mike Smith'
  Cc: 'Chris Bennett' ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 05:56 AM
  Subject: RE: ot: Bib question ('05 GTI)

  Rave,

  Correct me if I am wrong, but none of yours are A4 VWs.  My R32 does the
  same thing.  While looking at cars we drove several A4s and a couple A5s.
  Same thing on each of them. I listened for it as I thought it was
  interesting when none of the Roccs did this.

  Dave

  David L Winchell, II
  84 Scirocco BBS G60 Turbo
  80 Scirocco S