Canadians, me and Cincy

If you read the whole article, it said that the devices were probably
made by China or France, and that the Intelligence Agencies in Canada
and the US work very closely together.  It also mentions that the US
has used this kind of thing in the past using a Kennedy Half Dollar,
but the current incarnation seems to be a toonie, made by a foriegn
power with advanced technology.

Just leveling the playing field.  The only spying that goes on between
the Canada and US is hockey related I would think.  :)

Offensive or not I still believe it would be correct to call it a US
One Dollar Coin.  A Eurodollar is a European coin as it is common to
most of what was known as Western Europe.  There is no common currency
to North America so I am not sure what an American one dollar coin
is...  ;)

If I wasn't a smartass sometimes, I'd be a complete dumbass.  Right
now I'm only 3/4's there, but it's good to have goals.

Chris