And now, for something completely different... Scirocco content? :)

I am off to see why the battery keeps discharging on the MKII. Shadow that is....
I have a 1 volt drop from the alt to battery. 13.8 at the alt, but 12.8 at the battery. Humm... Not enough voltage at the batt to charge I think... Its gotta be the starter join from atl to battery.
Free the electrons she cries! Thank god for no snow (sorry Eric, et al)