16vT / tranny ?

So let's say I turbo a 1.8 or 2.0 16v.  Say no more than 10psi.

Again, will the AGB hold up to this?  If yes and I rebuilt, would I
want to swap any gears for better performance with a 16vT?  BTW, if
yes, then I will rebuild with quaife or peloquin.  >:D

BTW: I've been drinking.  Almost done with Uni 750ml #2 (started with
Trois Pistoles and am finishing Maudite).

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)