  From: Mike Smith
  To: car
  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:59 PM
  Subject: 16vT / tranny ?

  So let's say I turbo a 1.8 or 2.0 16v.  Say no more than 10psi.

  Again, will the AGB hold up to this?  If yes and I rebuilt, would I
  want to swap any gears for better performance with a 16vT?  BTW, if
  yes, then I will rebuild with quaife or peloquin.  >:D

  BTW: I've been drinking.  Almost done with Uni 750ml #2 (started with
  Trois Pistoles and am finishing Maudite).

  --
  Mike
  '86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)