Mk1 Kamei hood scoop

Exactly. I had a few people that didn't like the wheels on Klaus, and many
that did. And I'm the worst for the "see how it looks" thing, I had an S
air dam, but it just wasn't for my car. Looks fantastic on many others, but
the duckbill's it for mine. And louvres, they are a required element of
Blackie's look, but my 16V? I don't think so. (Maybe Klaus though)...and
let's not even discuss the copper carpet that a friend couldn't get rid of
fast enough, but that I HAD to have...it's what makes Cincy so much fun,
all the variations! Get it, sit it on the hood, take pictures, debate for a
while....then do it or sell it.
Cathy