From: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: timbo, Dan...MegaSquirters I need your help

Thanks Dan.  That's what I was looking for on the spark.
I'm going to go with MSI and get signal from pin 7.  I should be able to put
the IGN out components on the board and just not wire them for out put for
now.

PWM?
Thanks again Dan for your help. Hopefully you'll be able to look at my MS in
Cincy.
David