timbo, Dan...MegaSquirters I need your help

Ok I'm at step 55 in the assembly process. I've got a working MSI PCB V3.0 I've got the circuits installed for inputs, but haven't started on outputs yet.

Here's my problem... I'd like to eventually run MSnSE and control spark, but right now since it's my 1st MS project I want to do stand alone on my 86 Jetta GLI (yes it has a knock box and locked dizzy so that won't be an issue later)

Everyone tells me I should just go MSnSE and control spark right off the bat.

I'd like to run just fuel management 1st...So where do I tap tach signal?  I think Timbo's drawing was using pin 7 of the ICU?

My next question would be PWM and ISV.  How have you set these 2 up?

Thanks for any help
David