Lookie what I found on Wasserworks.... (My take)

Thnaks Nate, but this thread needs to die. I have been mailing Dave about the debt. After a loooong day, Allyns was the first mail I read that day.
The reason I didn't mention the sale to the list? After the repairs, the car felt "squirrely" so I took it in to be aligned. The best the guy could do was with in one point of adjustment. Its still a bit wandery. (Not sure how to describe how it feels when I drive it). It still needs a lot of work on the front end as well. Ties rods, PS boots etc.
If I sold to a fellow lister, I'd never even come close to what has gone into the car. Why weren't the reapirs to the front end listed? Yup, that did bug me when I was thinking of listing the car, so I spoke to a couple of listers and the consensus was that if the buyer didn't ask, dont tell.
And I was embarassed that I took on a debt load I couldn't handle. I figured that if the car sold I could get Dave the cash he needs to fix the house and get out of the debt to a fellow lister. It was never my intent to harm Dave. I am fiscally incompetent (and as Jill says fashionaby incompetent).
Its time to go to work. Another day of shoes off playing in GE's databases.