Four months, 28 days.......

We got it a few months ago.  Miles were racking up on the R32 like (to use
an Anson phrase if I can remember it correctly) stink on a five dollar
whore. (Did I get that right?)

It is fast, fun and nimble.  We drove several cars (A4 1.8t GTI, A5 GTI, A5
GTI 4 door) and then tested the Mini.  Lori had been wanting one for a
couple years, so she convinced me to at least give it a try.  We drove and
bought an S model. It's uncanny how it handles like a Scirocco with a good
suspension. The car is quick with the super charger. I believe that the
2008's are supposed to have a Turbo available. We went with a silver model
that looks pretty basic as to not look so showy for work. (as a RE Appraiser
I am regularly pulling to strangers houses.) The roof and mirrors are black.
Not too exciting to look at, but is enough fun to drive that I am not
tempted to take the R everywhere I go.

I would encourage all Scirocco owners to go drive one as you'll be surprised
at how much they drive like our beloved little cars, but they can get pricey
if you get all the "extra" look good stuff and gadgets.

We bought used and it came with all the gadgets, the extended warranty, the
extended dealer service plan, ect., and saved some money on the deal.

I'd offer to bring it to Cincy and let you drive it, but the plan at this
point is still to bring the R32 unless Al is serious about getting the BBS
car up to snuff.  I have had no time to work on anything this past year.
Went from Cincy to one of the busiest summers I've had in a long time, to
soccer season (I coach, this fat old man couldn't last too long in a game,)
to getting the rental house back and spending every weekend up there
working.

Guess I should have added "longish" to the subject line as well.

Dave