OT: Whacked weather

Yeah, it's just weird. I smelled a skunk tonight, that's usually a sign of
spring. Of course, we had enough frost that they still put down lots of
salt, yay. Seems to me I was bypassing Buffalo due to closed roads (snow)
in mid October.
I've been messing with coolant, so it's been much appreciated in some ways,
but all that Christmas lard isn't peeling off like it does when I can strap
on the skis and go out in the back yard. The kid was rumbling about buying
a new sled (one of them 150 hp jobbies), I bet there will be some real
sweet deals on them this year. Last year was cold at least, not enough snow
though. Pretty crazy, and I was predicting a bad one based on tree seeds,
they bore really heavily this year. Maybe they knew they were gonna drown?
Cathy