OT: Whacked weather

I'm with Mike.  In early December we got hit with cold and a foot of
snow, and it was actually WINTER.  Then it warmed up, it all melted,
everything got muddy, and we've had mild temps and rain.  I don't mind
the cold or snow, I've lived with it all my life, but I'd like at least
a little snow on the ground and a nip in the air soon.  That's what
makes spring and summer worth looking forward too.  But at least I can
still drive my 16v until then!!
Nate