OT: Whacked weather

Yeah, I do, but to be honest, I have neither the $ nor the know-how
nor (unfortunately) the desire to do it now.  I'm waiting till spring
(and my fresh infusion of winter reading) before I start on that
thing.  Unless, of course, it snows till June.  Stupid weather.  Of
course, this also could be related to the fact that I haven't had a
cig since Sunday night.  I've been a bit testy.