OT: Whacked weather

oh the new additonal!$/pack of smokes got you quitting...lol
check online cigarettes, I smoke Gitanes, french dark smoke, very nice
and only 16.99$ with free shipped from Europe directly to my mailbox
in 7days I get 1 carton/200 cigarettes and laugh at the govermental
institute that makes american cigarettes cost 4.25 a pack .

PS: my local smoke shop sells Export-A or DuMaurier or Players/lights
for 5.25$ (grin)...(another reason to not smoke american smokes)

Cheers

PPS: its 70f in Dallas tonight, but being 40-50'f usually, not a big
deal, I still ride almost everyday on my motorcycle/scooter to work
and back... nice way to spend january instead of freezing my arse when
I lived in canada with 2 months of summer and freezing temps for 8
months of the year for 30 years...

Now I ride on dry asphalt with the wind in my face...

Notas Bene --> The scirocco content -> the orange prolwer MKII 85
scirocco still is sitting nice and dry in shed... yep getting to
it...... its only been 2 years the reassembled 8v is sitting under my
car port nice and dry on a covered pallet, just waitting for spring to
get here... and rush my way through complete drive train, brakes,
interior and perhaps some wheels too to make it in time for Cincy
2007.  (how many days I got to go now?? grin))