thinking of getting this

I can comment on the cost of headers, $375 shipped from Potter for the
Eurosport, $450ish for the TT. I can tell you about fitment on the former
one shortly, hopefully. Supposedly it may allow the lower sway bar to stay,
anyone know for sure? And for sure, you need Scirocco specific exhaust
parts though TT makes a DP that may adapt the other exhaust manifold if I'm
reading it right. Peter could confirm that.
cathy

On 1:41 am 02/28/07 "Rave Racer 77" <raveracer77@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I don't think you can use the exhaust header OR the downpipe.  You'd
> need the MKII Scirocco header or downpipe because they're shorter
> then the GTI and there's a difference between the way the 8V header
> meets up with the Y pipe.  You can get these pieces online at a bunch
> of vendors.  I haven't researched these prices yet.

<snip>