The juice box??

On 2/27/07, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:
> Ummm, I would think it is crap.  Any model, '88 and up?  CIS-E was not
> chippable.
>
> I won't say it is not possible, but I -will- say that it is extremely
> unlikely...

Doesn't look like it has anything to do with chipping.  My guess is
that all this thing does is interrupt and change the voltage from the
coolant or air intake temperature sensor to make the computer think
the car is cold so it'll richen up the mixture...

Looks like the guy has made quite a bit of money off it judging by the
amount of retards that bought it...

Later,

Mark.
75