Broke a bleeder, options?

Trying to replace a seized caliper on my '81 with a used caliper.  I
Brakleen'd, PBlast'd, wire brushed, soaked, etc, etc the bleeder on the
replcement caliper, but it still broke off.

A.  Can I use a Super Out and successfully remove the rest of the bleeder?

B.  Anyone have another caliper for me?  I upgraded my brakes to 9.4"
vented disks off of an '84 GTI (from 9.4" solids), but non-16v Mk2
vented rotored cars would be a viable donor too.

Nate