And another, just how far off is your car with 100 days to go???

Heh, I would go with 8 for me.  If the darned car would just start, stay
started, and the starter motor turn off, it would drop to a 4 instantly!

1.  Get car to start successfully.
2.  Check out braking system (figure this is the next most important thing).
3.  New shocks all the way around.
4.  Get some sway bars installed (to increase the fun factor).
5.  Get a stereo that is digital and plays CDs (you should see the monster
that is in there now... VINTAGE).
6.  Change the dash (if my lead on a pristine one comes through at a
reasonable price).

Hmmm, I need to get busy.  Plus, my kayaks have grown jealous of the new toy
and need some yakking weather attention before they go overboard for the
first time this year.  Maybe I should call in sick or something.

Lexan

Oh yeah, hair and nails need didding :p