2007 Bag O' Chips Award Nominees

Agreed, the majority of these were mk4 1.8t's and  VRT's, the rest were A2 2.0's and A3 VRT's, well and an 06 Audi 2.0t qtr.

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:  Tonee Northam wrote:
> Sounds like a Valentine's day vw/audi cruise I went
> to a couple of weeks ago. It was more like a race to
> keep up. The mk4 vortex guys, oh sorry, kids, got
> pissed because I was driving fast. Fk' um.

Keep in mind that 'fast' is a relative term. I once ran a high-speed cruise
were a Ferrari participating could not, or at least would not, keep up. I've
also been on similar cruises where a 100% stock A1 chassis GTI has blown
past souped-up Mk4s due to the drivers inabilities or interpretation of what
'fast' meant.

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition