And another, just how far off is your car with 100 days to go???

On 2/20/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> On a scale of 1-10, with 11 being "in a bunch of boxes that are still in
> five different countries", and 1 being "just need to dust it off and turn
> the key".

Is that just countries, or does counties count? :)

Mine's at a 2 right now, (maybe higher, I have three boxes of parts in
> transit at the moment) but there's that 100 days between now and then to
> get into trouble eh?

I'm not a betting man, but I'd say the odds that yours are likely to be on
the other side of 5 some time before Cincy is pretty good, even if it is for
just a short while.

Carrots is somewhere between a 7 and an 8 I'd say.  I have to consider if I
maintain the current course that the parts I need haven't been invented yet,
which sounds like this back to the future sort of conundrum, but is really
just a call for a little fabrication.  If only cars were made of Lego.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd