Even the list is slow today :(

OUr network has a nanny too, so if you type, say, Brad's Begonia Page into
it, that gets blocked. Those begonias types are perverts. But toss, say,
the phrase "bodacious tatas" into Google, and well, there they are. But my
room's completely computer free, dirt and water would not work well in the
keyboard. But I'm here now. Ready to stir things up....:)

Cathy