SInce it's slow, my traditional cruising tune thread

On 2/20/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> OKay, I've assembled a long list of car related tunes and general road
> music over the past years, and always ask for list suggestions in case I've
> missed anything. You guys always come up with some cool stuff. So here
> goes, since I need to get some tunes lined up for...wait for
> it....CINCY!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
> Anyway, fire away, list about five of your favorites.....told ya I'd stir
> things up...
> cathy

Sonic Youth's last album 'Rather Ripped' is a great driving CD.  Like
'Murray Street' before it (and 'Daydream Nation' ages ago) these
albums are pretty "listenable" if you haven't quite acquired a taste
for the more dissonant Sonic Youth offerings...

Later,

Mark.
75
82