SInce it's slow, my traditional cruising tune thread

Thanks to Mike and Chris I've been listening to The Cult, mainly the original stuff like She Sells Sanctuary and Firewoman.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  OKay, I've assembled a long list of car related tunes and general road
music over the past years, and always ask for list suggestions in case I've
missed anything. You guys always come up with some cool stuff. So here
goes, since I need to get some tunes lined up for...wait for
it....CINCY!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
Anyway, fire away, list about five of your favorites.....told ya I'd stir
things up...
cathy