ot marmot scirocco jacket & Turn Signal Lenses

On 2/20/07 8:39 PM, "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... well then you must not know Marc too well then.    There's no way
> he could turn down something that ties beer (beyond just a hobby at
> this point) to Sciroccos (his 'fetish' for destroying them
> notwithstanding)?  ;)

Well, ever since the federal 'Transportation Equity Act for the 21st
Century' passed back in 1998 that requires strong anti-open container laws
in order to receive federal transportation funds was passed - this jacket is
as close as I will get to the "two great tastes in one" of beer and
Sciroccos. :-( How are the open container laws in Canadia?

It was 45 F today. Way too warm for the Scirocco jacket. I knew that once I
got a jacket it would never get cold again. Just like the tiny bit of snow
Philly has seen since I bought my Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires. :-(

Back on topic:

Where is the best place to acquire turn signal lenses for my Mk2? Back in
the fall some ass broke both of them on my Cali. Nothing fancy, just stock.

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'85 VW GTI Rabbit Pickup Truck