Homeless

On 8:29 pm 02/17/07 "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@cox.net> wrote:
> Sign me up.I could use a sign like that.I'm just finishing up the
> brake conversion which turned out to also be a coilover conversion.I
> should be able to drive tomorrow.I also put some 205x 50s on so I may
> have some clearance issues. These cars are expensive and I always
> seem to get carried away.O'yeah I also got some chrome bumpers coming
> from washington state.I'm BROKE  and mama wants new shoes.
> ole blue

Well, I'm back from a "weekend at the aesthetician's", (aka a wrenching
weekend) and a third car just got snarled up into the latest "hair and
nails for Cincy" scheme. One project just rolls into another, and another,
and the pile of donors is getting to be a deep stack. (But at least the
Mazda got taken out of that pile, phew!) Klaus should benefit at any rate.
I should seriously try to figure out how many cars are in that car by now.
Maybe I need to find a new aesthetician? Is there no mercy? Maybe we should
all make up signs and sit in downtown Wilmington (aka "Cincy") for a
weekend, see what we get? :)
Cathy

PS Oh, and did you say SHOES! OMG!!!! Shoes!!!!!!
PPS Can't you just see us all sitting on the sidewalk begging for coins? LOL!