Damn Volkswagen Coil Packs Update

The sensors were/are a consistent problem.  They are inexpensive, and easy to install.  You will need some VW coolant (assuming that is what  you have in there), as well as a seal and a new clip.  All tolled, that should be no more than 30.00, most of that for the coolant...

G/L

David

PS-- Be sure to match colors with the one you have in there now.