Damn Volkswagen Coil Packs Update

When it get's really cold out my coolant sensor starts yelling at me to check it but it's fine. Right between min and max. All I do is add a tablespoon of coolant and it stops yelling.

  But at the same time I'm sure it's ready to go out on me anyday now.

   LMK what you find out about the car.

fahrvergnugen@cox.net wrote:
  The sensors were/are a consistent problem. They are inexpensive, and easy to install. You will need some VW coolant (assuming that is what you have in there), as well as a seal and a new clip. All tolled, that should be no more than 30.00, most of that for the coolant...

G/L

David

PS-- Be sure to match colors with the one you have in there now.