fucking hit and run

I bet the cops were condesending pricks too wondering why you were so upset.

Bastards.

If you were in Seattle the way to get action in this goddamn town is
tell the cops that you could plainly see the car wouldn't pass
emissions, there was tree bark in the grill and he was clubbing a
salmon.  Jesus Christ that will almost get you an Amber Alert.

Not making fun of your situation just commenting on how fucked up the
priorities are.

Sorry to hear that.  Is the damage terminal?  Sorry bro.  I feel your
pain.  A couple years ago Granny gouged mine all the way up on one
side driving a 1971 Victory Class Battlecruiser, er I mean LTD.  The
alarm is blaring at like a million decibels, and she claims she didn't
notice pushing my car into the next parking spot, and didn't notice
the alarm... but she could hear my voice just fine once I shut the
alarm off.  Come to find out she was like 90, her license was expired,
and she hadn't paid her insurance in two years.  The Agent was
actually cool about it she had been a customer since the early 1800's
or some shit like that, and actually honored my claim.  The old bat
probably was hooking up his grandpa on the side or something.
Completely tried to play the "I'm old let me get away with it" card.
Grrr I get pissed off just thinking about it.