GRM MK1: Needs home NOVA, DC, MD

Got your attention.

First to the person who I am in current discussions with - don't take
it personal. your far away from me. I'm hoping for something closer.

Pics can be seen here:
Cover art:
http://bustedknuckleracing.com/GRM06Race/DSC00160
Album:
http://bustedknuckleracing.com/ZenderAC

Current state:
Runs, drives, stops, NO TAGS, NO INSPECTION, good title

Wanted:
Place to store for at least 18 mo cheap or free.. have stuff to trade..

Reason:
My brother was storing it, but he's moving to Mobile, AL. This makes
it hard to work on it there.
I'm NOT doing an install in the trailer on the road to the race.

Any takers..

Bigmac,

Also, If your in MD, DC, or NOVA and you want to lend a hand to the
team let me know.

We hit 14th out of 60+ in time, but lost in our concourse score on a
16v that wouldn't rev above 6k RPM. next year were hittin it hard..
Tho I most likely will be a life-size cardboard cutout there.