fucking hit and run

A red car hit it.  the car front or rear lens is on teh ground right beside
my car.  I have pictures and all of the damage and a police report.  I
noticed it around 420-440 because I went in the house to use the bathrooma
nd a get a wrench to remove a clamp. when I came back out the damage was
there.