From: Cory Langford <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca>
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 10:03:09 AM
Subject: 16V front disks and Rim fitment?

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to find a 13 inch rim that fits

with the 10.1 16V front disk set-up?

I have always been under the impression that a min. 14 inch rim is

required, but I was hoping someone had found a 13 that might fit as the

tires I want are much cheaper in the 13 inch version and weigh a little

less :)

Cory