From: Derrick floyd [mailto:tyrone27@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 6:09 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: fucking hit and run

Some asshole just did a hit and run on my car.  they fucking knocked in
my
driverside door and just left.  My car was parked right in front of my
house.  fucking car in front and behind it and they fucking hit mine.
called the cops and shit and what do you thin happened when I asked my
neighbors the fucking classic "I didn't see what happened".  A block of
noze
fucking peopel and no one knows what happened.  now fucking look I have
go through all this shit with calling the insurance comaply and seeing
if
they can cover it then if I'll end up having to fight with them and
shit.
and all this bullshit.  a prefect way to fuck up my day.  car was
fucking
running good to had every fucking thing done on it.  turbo installed and
even tunied the fucking and some bitch resided to do a fucking hit and
run
on my shit.

just fucking bullshit.