[Not Mine!!!] FS: 020 Peloquin - Only Used 2000 Miles

I may be interested if no one has already jumped on it.  First thing I need
to know is an honest opinion on the peloquin dif.

I have a quaife at the moment, and I love it.  So what is the difference
between the quaife and the peloquin difs?  Are they basically the same?

What additional items would be needed when installing the diff (I suspect
here would be seals, bearings, etc that would need replacing?)

Also, I am assuming the dif would install and work fine in a FN or FF
tranny.  No restrictions as to which 020 it would work in.

TIA,

Cory