OT: Looking for software solution

I have a machine on a domain, that I want to run a router on. Its Win XP (so it cant be seen on the domain) and internet connection sharing cant run if on a domain. I cant run a hardware router on the domain as they will find it, neither can server software run.

I need to forward all port 80 requests to a specific machine after the router. Any one have or know of downloadable (cracked) software that will fit this bill?

Dont say Linux as they will tag this in a heatbeat (besides, I thought of that already)