WOT: Avis

How can they keep us from thinking on our own if they don't keep us hooked
up to CNN all the time? My Lord. We might actually talk to our families. Or
have a unique thought! Can't have that! And a few germs will build your
acquired immune system.

As for me? I'm getting ready to go back to work and kill the rat that lives
in my "learning environment", yeah, I'm serious. He's gonna "learn"
something that doesn't involve mining operations in my greenhouse. But I
guess if you have rats you don't have mice. Serves me right for killing off
the mice...

Cathy