From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:04 PM
To: Joe Mair; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Re: Like the damned Phoenix

Joe,

I question you and Bigtavo for playiing guardian angel........

el t

Joe Mair <jmair@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	Not to mention Scirocco forum members migrating to the .org
list, me being one of them!

	Most of the time, at least in the 5+ years I've been on the
'tex, the Scirocco forum has been pretty reasonable. There are a couple
of bad eggs now and again, but given the open enrollment, you're always
going to have a few questionables. Even the list is susceptible to bad
behavior.

	Joe

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48220/*http:/tv.yahoo.com/>  on Yahoo! TV.

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by any person other than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation.